Died: July 2008
Cause of death: The house had repair orders issued in January for its chimney, roof, flashing, gutters and downspouts, soffit, lintels, siding, fence, and garage. The garage orders had been pending since late 2006. Although the house was never vacated or condemned, it was subject to numerous litter violations. I would not be surprised if this was torn down to provide more parking for the Madisonville Arts Center, though the property is owned by Oake Properties, which could best be described as a land speculator.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by Kevin LeMaster at 5:02 AM